Workshops and Schools
Workshops organised by the CriTiCS DTU:
- May 14th-15th: 1st Critics ITN - CriTiCS Bio International Workshop on Critical Transitions in Complex Systems - Luxembourg Center for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB), Luxembourg.
Program, list of participants and abstracts book: Program_and_Abstracts
Instructions to reach LCSB: Travel_to_LCSB
Instructions to reach the location of the social dinner: Social_Dinner
Workshops of Interest for DTU members:
- September 24-28, 2018: International Study group for Systems Biology 2018, Tromsø, Norway.
- September 19-21, 2018: International Conference on Time Series and Forecasting (ITISE 2018), Granada, Spain.
- August 27-31, 2018: 5th Critics Workshop of the partner European Consortium Critics, held at University College Cork, Ireland.
- May 24-25, 2018: Theory in Biology 2018 - Ecology, Metabolism and the Origin of Life - Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts. CriTiCS invited speaker: Prof. Massimiliano Esposito.
- April 23-27, 2018: Predicting Transitions in Complex Systems- International Workshop held at the Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems, Dresden, Germany.