Workshops and Schools
Workshops organised by the CriTiCS DTU:
7th - 8th November 2019: 2nd CriTiCS Bio International Workshop
University of Luxembourg, Belval, Luxembourg
- Critical Transition in Complex Systems –
CriTiCS workshop is a multidisciplinary workshop focused on experimental and theoretical aspects of Critical Transitions. It is organized by the Doctoral Training Unit CriTiCS of the University of Luxembourg, which welcomes experts and young researchers intrigued by the challenges of modeling, understanding and predicting the evolution of complex dynamical systems.
CriTiCS workshop is a joint event of the 5th International System Biomedicine Symposium.
CriTiCS workshop registration should be performed until the 15th of October by sending an email to WorkshopOrga@uni.lu including the following information:
- Name and Surname of the participant
- Position and Affiliation
- Round table preferences
- Poster title and short abstract. Own posters should then be brought to the event.
- Material for the round table (if any). We encourage to actively participate to the round table by bringing a few slides or multimedia contents to improve the discussion. An interactive screen will be provided during the round table.
National and International speakers to be confirmed
Work in progress, stay tuned!
|Social dinner:||A social dinner is scheduled on the 7th evening|
- May 14th-15th: 1st Critics ITN - CriTiCS Bio International Workshop on Critical Transitions in Complex Systems - Luxembourg Center for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB), Luxembourg.
Workshops of Interest for DTU members:
- October 9-11, 2018: Physics and Ecology, Challenges at the Fronteer, Menorca, Spain.
- September 24-28, 2018: International Study group for Systems Biology 2018, Tromsø, Norway.
- September 19-21, 2018: International Conference on Time Series and Forecasting (ITISE 2018), Granada, Spain.
- August 27-31, 2018: 5th Critics Workshop of the partner European Consortium Critics, held at University College Cork, Ireland.
- May 24-25, 2018: Theory in Biology 2018 - Ecology, Metabolism and the Origin of Life - Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts. CriTiCS invited speaker: Prof. Massimiliano Esposito.
- April 23-27, 2018: Predicting Transitions in Complex Systems- International Workshop held at the Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems, Dresden, Germany.